Located in the heart of Catalan Pyrenees between France and Spain, Font Romeu Pyrénées 2000 is known as the most family-friendly and sunniest ski resort in France. With an altitude ranging from 1200m to 2500m hight, 54 kms of ski slopes, 1 Snowpark and different fun zones, the ski resort is ready to welcome all of your family.Get an estimate now
Starting price 499€
- 3 nights BB based on double or twin room
- 2 days ski pass
- 2 days ski rental
Private transfert available on request.
- Altitude : 1712m - 2213m
- 54 kms of Ski Slopes
- 110 ha skiable terrain
- 43 Ski Runs with : 9 | 7 | 10 | 15
- 1 Snowpark
- 1 Fun Zone
- 23 Ski Lifts
- 1 Gondola
- 3 Slalom Courses
- 3 Moutain Restaurants
- 2 Toboggan Runs
Nearest International Airports from Font-Romeu Ski Resort are :
- Carcassonne approximately 2h30 hours
- Gerone approximately 2h30 hours
- Barcelone approximately 2h30 hours
- Toulouse approximately 3 hours
3-star-hotel The GRAND TETRAS is located in the center of Font-Romeu and at 4 minutes walk from the tele-cabin.
All 36 rooms are equipped with full private facilities and most with balcony/ a flat-screen TV. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.
A breakfast buffet is served daily. The hotel’s restaurant serves regional cuisine. There is also a bar with lounge and fireplace and free access an indoor pool.
- Casino Font Romeu
- Cinema Font Romeu
- Bowling "l'Elan"
- Skating Rink Philippe Candeloro
- Alti-Fit : Space Sports
- Alaskan Team : sled sports activities
- Bars & fine local restaurants
- Market and shops