SCHOOL SKI TRIP
in Serre-Chevalier - Alps
Starting price : 539€
Based on 45 students minimum
Include in prices :
• 6 nights full-Board from dinner on day 1 to dinner on day 6
• 5 days Ski Pass for the Serre-Chevalier Resort
• 5 days Ski Rental (helmets are included only for students)
• 5 hours Ski Lessons x 5 days : 10/12 students maximum per instructor (english-speaking)
• 6 adults free of charge
• Free shuttle from the hotel to the slopes
Why choose this resort ?
Charm & beauty of the site
Serre-chevalier ski aera sits in the highest region of the Alps. Spreading over 6 villages*, it is considered as one of the largest ski resort in Europe. Serre-Chevalier is raging from the ultra modern to the most traditional village. Your stay here will take place in a charming atmosphere.
*Briançon, Puy Saint-André, Puy Saint Pierre, Chantemerle, Villeneuve and le Monêtier Les Bains
With a total of 100 ski runs (250 kms), anyone from beginners to experts will be enjoying the vast territory setting amongst picturesque view of alps mountain surroundings. The ski resort offers various restaurants, markets, services and all kind of entertainment after-ski activities.
After-Ski activities in Serre-Chevalier :
ice skating • snowshoeing • bumbording • indoor swimming pool • ice hockey events • floodlit skiing • snowboard • bowling • cinema • Briançon town visit...